Friday, April 09, 2004

Well, today it was FINALLY nice enough out to go and do some yard work. But not before I went for a nice long walk in Rockwood Park in Saint John. It was nice enough that I was actually too warm while walking, even wearing a short sleeved shirt. It was great! And it did feel good to get out into the yard and do a little pruning. *clip, clip*

It is now just two weeks until my trip down to AZ, and my 6 day white water rafting trip in the Grand Canyon! We will also be visiting Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks on the same trip. It should be great!

Also, since I have next Monday off (gov employees get Easter Monday off) and then I leave on Friday of the next week, I only have 4 day weeks left!

I even got most of the work done on my taxes today - I hope to finish that up tomorrow. I sure hope I come up with a refund!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home