Wednesday, March 31, 2004

You'll note a couple of entries below that I mentioned that my anemone in my marine aquarium was doing much better, and was well recovered, but I was concerned that it had taken to its wandering ways again. That is how in got into trouble in the first place. Anyway, my fear was well founded as I came home tonight to find it once again trapped in the filter intake. And, once again, it is NOT in good shape. I don't know if it will survive this time around, it looks like there's even more damage than last time. We'll see I guess... Stupid invertebrate....

Anyway, I thought I'd throw in another picture - this one is also from the Fundy Trail and is a nice waterfall called Fuller Falls. For a portion of the day, there is a nice rainbow that forms over it (if it's sunny of course...)



I wish I had more interesting things to say in my blog entries - on a day to day basis, my life just isn't very exciting I guess.

After my day at work today, this quote is appropriate...

"Man creates problems. Government and bureaucrats magnify them 100 times." --George Van Valkenburg


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home