Sunday, March 21, 2004

Do any of the HT chatters remember a ways back when someone found the site for ordering a free Mr. Clean Miracle eraser, but it turned out that you could only order it from Canada, so I did. Remember your disappointment at not be able to because you lived in the U.S. Well, anyway, the eraser in question finally arrived!! And yes, it does work as advertised! Scuff marks on wall? Gone! The thing is a brilliant invention.

Anyways, today outside would be a beautiful day - if it was December 24th. My back yard looks like a Christmas Card, with sticky snow all over the tree branches. It being March 21st - bleh. However, it is supposed to get a little warmer through this week so most of the new stuff at least will probably melt away.

Well I would feel remiss if I didn't post at least one picture in my entry, so here goes. This is a "flowerpot rock" which is along the Fundy Trail. This is a multi-use trail/parkway which goes along the coast and is not far from the Fundy Footpath, where I have done some backpacking. It is beautiful scenery along here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home