Sunday, June 27, 2004

Travelogue... continued..

Just thought I'd post another entry in my trip travelogue. Oh, it's been a while since I last posted!! Sorry!! Anyway, on the last day before leaving Zion Nat. Park, we shopped around a bit in Springdale, UT. The others wanted to stop at this place, the Worthington Gallery. I wasn't really interested in getting anything, but went along anyway. Well, I wound up buying this vase for my living room. I thought it was kind of cool, and it wasn't too expensive ($48) for an original piece. The photo is only an example, since every one is different because of the glazing process the guy uses. As the glaze cools after firing, the different rates in temperature change cause the various colours.

Anyway, after that we proceeded back to Vegas for the rest of our trip. Just one more trip entry to go!!

I have to leave today for Halifax, NS for meetings for the next few days but at least today is sunny, which we haven't had for quite some time. We will be meeting with a bunch of other people from the region as well as people from our Head Office - that should be interesting, since I completely disagree with about everything they say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home