Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Just thought I'd take a break from the travelogue and post some random thoughts.

Reading mheh's recent blog post about being single got me thinking about my own status, and you know? I'm okay with it, if it means not being with someone who I really don't care for. The sad thing is, of the people I know, about 9 out of 10 of them are either divorced, separated, or unhappily married. I'm even hard pressed to think of anyone that I know that is having a truly happy relationship. Colour me discouraged!

Lest this post become TOO morose, I should add that it is hot outside today! The temp today here was about 34C which is around 90F. It was a nice change though from the cool (cold!) Spring we've had so far. I don't mind the heat, but I just wish we could get something kind of in between teeth-chattering freezing and sweaty heat. Oh well, I'm still not complaining!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home